- 07:30AM – Navigate to the Home Pagefor the Live Stream and Discussion Board
- 07:32AM - Opening Speech
- 07:34AM - Strengthening Learning, Conversations, Connections and Community Through Flipgrid
- 07:48AM - The CoViBE: An Innovating Self-Paced Elearning to Teach Virtually Bench-Top Practice
- 08:00AM - Redesigning a Fellowship Program into a Virtual Innovation Bootcamp
- 08:16AM - Applying Risk Management in Teaching and Learning
- 08:31AM - Infographics, Videos and Designs- How Incorporating Assignments in Padlet during COVID-19 not only Engage Students through Active Learning but can also Promote Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- 08:44AM - Student attitudes about fast switch to online learning due to Covid-19, and the continuation of its use after the pandemic – A case study
- 09:00AM - Online medical education: platform for massive clinical cases
- 09:15AM - The Power of Routines: Applying Strategies for At-Risk Students to Online Teaching
- 09:30AM - Going online with my Business Statistics course: A market research project goes virtual
- 09:45AM - Collaborative International Education – Tackling Global Issues through Social Entrepreneurship
- 10:00AM - Navigate to the Session Discussion pages for Presentation Recordings and Discussion Boards (discussion boards will be available for 24 hours)October 30th - The chat function will close, but you will still be able to view the presentation recordings
- Click on a session title to navigate to your session page.
- Once you click on a specific session, you will be taken to a page with a presentation, bio and abstract. Scroll down to be taken to the "chat" section.
- The "chat" section is powered by a platform called Disqus. To post messages and subscribe to threads, you will need to login. The quickest way to get access is to use one of the Social Media platform logins: Facebook, Twitter or Google. Institutional emails will take longer to get approved, personal emails (Gmail) are preferred. To login with social media, click on the social media logos:
- Once you click on the link, it will take you to the social media page to login with your existing social media account. Click on login or authorize to authenticate.
- Once you are authenticated, it will take you back to the conference page and you can now post messages.
- If you would prefer to signup separately, under "Join the Discussion" you will see a section called "Or Sign Up with Disqus" - enter your name, email and a new password. Then, click on the arrow to register. Make sure to complete the "Captcha" check as well. Next you will see a bar at the top of the chat to "Send verification email" - click on the link and follow the prompts to register. If you don't see an email from Disqus in your Inbox, check your Spam/Junk/Other folders.
- Another alternative is to post as a "Guest". To post as a "Guest", type your message in "Join the discussion", then enter your name and email in the "Sign Up with Disqus" section and check the "I'd rather post as a guest" box. Make sure to complete the "Captcha" check as well. Guest comments will need to be approved by a moderator.
- If you are signed in and not posting as a guest, you can "Subscribe" to be notified of new messages via email from the bottom left of the chat.
To request technical assistance or report an issue, please contact the Information Technology Solutions Center:
Phone: (513) 556-5027